The path to becoming a licensed Face the Fear Instructor...
- Be an RMTi One & Two Instructor
- Attend Face the Fear at least three (3) times
- Have good working understanding of Acupressure points e.g. Touch for Health Instructor
- Attend 2-day Face the Fear Teacher Training
- Co-teach Face the Fear at least twice
- Be observed teaching Face the Fear at least once
- Complete Application for Certification; pay application fee (Tier 1: $25.00; Tier 2: $10.00)
- Sign (or re-sign) an Instructor Agreement with RMTi
To remain a licensed RMTi Instructor or Consultant, you will need to stay qualified/certified in your profession or modality, meet the continuing education requirements for RMTi Instructors, sign and adhere to the RMTi licensing agreement and pay the annual RMTi licensing fee.