- RMT for School Readiness
- RMTi One - Focus, Organisation & Comprehension
- RMTi Three - Reading and Writing
- Essentials of RMTI - A Half Day Introduction to Rhythmic Movement Training
- Rhythm, Movement and Play - A One Day Introduction to RMTI
- RMTi Two – Emotions, Memory & Behavior
Irene has incorporated working with the childhood reflexes into her practice in Clacton on Sea, Essex. She first came across the reflexes as part of her Kinesiology training in 2005 as part of her understanding of childhood development. She started training with Dr Blomberg in 2007 and then met and sponsored Moira Dempsey into the United Kingdom. She has found Rhythmic Movement Training invaluable for clients of all ages and abilities and seen many profound changes.
Irene is happy to travel to teach RMT courses and enjoys passing on her knowledge to new students. She has taught RMT classes in Hampshire, Devon, Scotland, Leicestershire, Surrey as well as Essex. As well as RMT, Irene also teaches Touch for Health, and Wellness Kinesiology..She is an advanced registered professional member of the Kinesiology Federation AKRFP and has served on their policy board.