- RMT for School Readiness
- RMT for School Readiness Instructor Training
- RMTi One - Focus, Organisation & Comprehension
- RMTi Three - Reading and Writing
- Face the Fear
- Essentials of RMTI - A Half Day Introduction to Rhythmic Movement Training
- Rhythm, Movement and Play - A One Day Introduction to RMTI
- RMTi Intensive (4 days)
- RMTi Three (Reading & Writing) Instructor Training
- RMTi Two - Emotions, Memory & Behavior
- Face the Fear Instructor Training
- RMTi Making Connections
- Developing Postural Stability (RMTi for Manual Therapists) - Pilot Course
- Making Connections Instructor Training
- Introduction to RMTi Instructor Teacher Training
- Level 1 & Level 2 Practicum
I have taught RMT since 2005, and have been interested in and studying various primitive reflexes integration programs since 1997. I am also a Brain Gym and Touch for Health instructor. I have studied various forms of kinesiology since 1991.
Since 1997 I have taught BG, TFH and RMT in over 20 countries in Australasia, North and South America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
I am in demand worldwide as a dynamic and experienced RMT instructor.
I am a teacher by profession and taught in secondary, primary and preschool in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore.
As co-founder of RMTi I have an extensive and sound knowledge of the role primitive reflexes play in laying the foundations of later learning and emotional behavioural development. Not only do I teach RMT around the world, but I am responsible for mentoring and training many RMT instructors worldwide.
I have received Outstanding Achievement Awards from the Educational Kinesiology Foundation/Brain Gym International in 2000 and 2005.
In 2009 I received a Humanitarian Award from the Australian Kinesiology Association for my work in Asia after the 2004 Tsunami.